maanantai 2. kesäkuuta 2008

Secret Pal 12 Questionaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I like cotton, wool, alpaca etc. I don´t like to use very thick needles or hooks. I like to use 2,5-4 size.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
In old terrible box from my work.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced
Always I think. My Dad taught me when I was about 5-6 years old.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes, I have.

5. What's your favorite scent?
Flowers, vanilla etc

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Of course, I like chocolate and licorice. I don´t like tea.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
No never. I like to do carpets and what else.....

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like music but I don´t listen very often. Only if I have cleaning day.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand
My favorite colors are blue, red and white. I don´t like brown and green.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
No pets, I have husband and two son 19 and 20 years old.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Mittens and shawl but never hats.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Doilies, sweaters, shawl, socks and many others things.

13. What are you knitting right now?
I`m knitting stor rund dug.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Of course

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I like it all.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
No, I don´t . But I want to.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
I really don`t know, very old.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
Summer holiday.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
No , maybe yarns and wonderful patterns in Raverly.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I have got my first IK. I want to get some yarns to doilies.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
I want to do heart illusion carf.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes I´m, but I have too many socks already. My shoes are 38-39

23. When is your birthday?
13.4

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
aititati

Kamalaa suomenkieltä ja vielä kamalampaa englantia, mutta joka leikkiin ryhtyy se leikin kestäköön.

Ei kommentteja: